Here's what you're looking for:
Need a clue? The first is to be found on a page about our opening hours!
1. Made from organic cotton, this cute set will be super soft on baby’s skin. £16 at John Lewis
2. Lace cat ears are an easy win for that all-important Halloween costume. £3.99 at New Look
3. Treat someone special to this pumpkin gift set, complete with cat Bubble Bar and two bath bombs in a reusable tin. £20 at LUSH
4. Bat costume? Check! This one comes with sparkly glitter detail for extra glam. £9.99 at H&M
5. No Halloween is complete without sweets and chocolate, and this box is a luxury indulgence. £12.95 at Hotel Chocolat
6. Decorate the house with candles to set the scene – we love this stylish black pumpkin option. £8 at Next
7. This spooky face mask is a fun way to stay safe on Halloween. £8 at Claire’s
8. Little ones will love this smiley monkey, who comes with his very own skeleton outfit! £27.75 at Build-a-Bear
1. Preheat your oven to 180°C (160°C fan)
2. In a mixer or by hand, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add the egg and vanilla. Mix until combined.
3. In another bowl mix together the flour, bicarb and salt. Add the flour mix to the butter mixture, alternately with the milk, mixing until well blended.
4. Divide the mixture into separate bowls and add food colouring to each, mixing well to get the desired colour.
5. Shape the dough into 2.5cm (1”) balls. Place onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Don’t press down as they will spread.
6. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until the edges of the cookies are lightly browned.
7. Remove from the oven and leave to cool for 2–3 minutes. When slightly cooled press the icing eyeballs onto the cookies. Leave to cool on a wire rack.
*Top Tip: To make your own googly eyes, take some white sugar paste or fondant icing and roll into different-sized balls. Colour a small amount of icing using black food colouring or gel and roll into smaller balls. Place the black balls onto the white ones and press down gently.