Forgotten how to have fun? Let us jog your memory with these brilliant ideas for half term and beyond! Good times are back!
It's time to wriggle away from that worn down spot on the sofa, and get back to having some proper fun. If you're not sure where to start (or you're struggling to remember how to have fun), we can help! There's plenty on the horizon at Bluewater for both kids and grown-ups to enjoy. Looking forward to experiencing something new and exciting this summer? Look no further. Get ready, as we're about to open your eyes to a whole host of things to do, places to eat, and adventures to plan...
Catch a movie
Whether it’s the latest Hollywood blockbuster or live cinema event, you can once again enjoy it all from the best seat in the house! Tickets are now on sale so take a look at the exciting line up of films, get the snacks on standby and book your tickets for the whole family here.
Get your bounce back
Whether for the kids – or the big kid inside of you, GraVity allows for plenty of bouncing to your heart's content! Expect interconnected trampolines, group games of slam-dunk and dodgeball, and so much more. Or simply sit back and relax with a much-deserved coffee while you watch everyone else exhaust themselves! Find out more here.
Visit The Very Hungry Caterpillar
Children can get their adventure caps on and follow The Very Hungry Caterpillar™-themed signs to explore the lakes, play areas, bug hotels, stepping logs and hopscotch – discovering a giant wooden sculpture of The Very Hungry Caterpillar along the way! Find out more here.
Soar into summer
Opening on 7th June, Hangloose is home to England’s longest and fastest zipline, located on the majestic Bluewater cliffs. A fun group activity for anyone aged 8 years and over, you're guaranteed a bucket-list ticking day out. To book your adventure, click here.
Little explorers will love a visit to Dinotropolis. This adventure park offers bundles of fun with three storeys of soft play, interactive games, raptor racing and the tasty Fossil Cafe. It's a land full of wonder, excitement and discovery.
Book your visit here.
Indoor dining is back!
It’s been a long time coming but finally indoor dining is here!
While al-fresco eating has been fun (aside from when the elements have been, let's just say, somewhat against us), we're looking forward to pulling up a chair inside our favourite restaurants. So get ready to join us indoors for an enjoyable experience, without the weather worry, and rest-assured – the safety of our guests and staff is of utmost importance. See a full list of our restaurants, cafés and bars here >>
Plan a UK adventure
From Cornish coves to Welsh wilderness, why not plan a staycation this half term? Make sure you pack everything you need with help from our handy kit list below, and you'll enjoy a fuss-free family break, come rain or shine!
1. Make 'roughing it' not so rough, with this brilliant home away from home. Eco Trail 3-person tent, £315, The North Face
2. Be prepared for all sorts of weather with this sturdy jacket – it may be spring/summer but we do live in the UK, after all! Hooded parka jacket, £34.90, Uniqlo
3. Cooking outdoors and enjoying a tasty burger or sausage in a bap takes wholesome to a whole new level. Easy Camp Adventure Grill, £31.99, John Lewis
4. Keep the essentials cold – while adding cute style points to your set-up too! Nautical foldaway picnic cool bag, £9.50, M&S
5. A must-have for seeing the sights, you'll hike to your heart's content in these. Sprint Trekker hiker boots, £110, Timberland
6. Let little ones show their wild side after their swim with this beyond brilliant towel. Shark poncho towel, £17.99, H&M
7. Last, but definitely not least, remember to slather the whole family in sun screen so that you can enjoy your trip, worry-free! Soltan Essentials Family Pack, £22, Boots