Here are some tips when you’re finding new school clothes:
● Measure your child beforehand.
● Remember to have a list of the school's requirements to hand.
● Allow for growth: when you're buying shirts, make sure you can fit two fingers inside the fastened collar.
● Choose simple styles with easy fastenings for younger children.
● Order name tapes in advance, so you'll have time to sew them on before the beginning of term.
● Don't leave it too late, particularly if you think you might need clothes altered or made to order.
● If you need school-specific uniform in a bespoke size, we'll be happy to order it for you. Please visit the John Lewis & Partners that's allocated to your school and ask a Partner for more details about our Special Measure service. Remember to leave plenty of time before term begins, as orders can take up to 14 weeks to complete.
Ask for advice: our Partners will be happy to help you