Join us for Bluewater’s Gin Festival hosted by The Gin Lounge, featuring over 50 gins, plus selected local gin, vodkas and rums. The event will take place in the Marquee, in the Village.
What to expect
- A huge variety of delicious gins to sample
- Masterclasses by industry experts - get up close with some of the best distillers
- 2 exclusive gin bars with gin cocktails served by award-winning mixologists
- Interactive workshops - learn how to mix up your new favourite drinks
- A commemorative Glencairn Crystal gin and tonic glass to take home
- A Gin Festival guide
- Gin Lounge shop where you can buy all your favourites before you leave (and grab presents for your gin-loving friends)
Friday 27th September: 12noon to 8pm
Saturday 28th September: 12noon to 8pm
Sunday 29th September: 12noon to 4pm
Early Bird Ticket Offer
Tickets are £10. All tickets include entry to the event, a welcome gin and tonic, a glass to take home and the Gin Festival booklet!
Click here to book your tickets.